The Wawa Gift Card helps you claim some rewards as well as the discount offer from the company that can be redeemed through all the stores of the company. These cards help you get the quick access to buy anything from the online website and the stores. The company was providing the cards was founded back on April 16, 1964, 52 years ago, from now and have been exceptional ever since the first ever store was founded. It has been running some convenience stores and the gas stations along the East Coast of the United States and has been operated through the only headquarter based in the Chester Heights, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Grahame Wood is the founder of the company who founded it with a vision to get the company in the list of the leading stores in the United States. The company now has more than 720 stores running in the United States. As per the report of the year 2015, the company is running with the efforts of over 22,500 hard-working and determined employees.
How To Check The Wawa Gift Card Balance:
You don’t have to worry about your card balance now, and you don’t need to check it, again and again, to ensure the amount in it before you go shopping. You have the option to check the gift card from the online website of the company. You will need a few things to check the gift card balance online. Here is how:
- You must have a very good speed internet connection connected to your computer or a laptop; the connection must be stable and reliable as well.
- Open your web browser now (Opera, Chrome, Mozilla, etc.).
- Go to the official website of the company and then to the card buying page, there you can see the card balance option and can check it.
- To go the card balance checker directly, access this link by clicking on it: www.wawa.com/cardbalance.aspx.
- Once the page is loaded completely, you will see a form on it; you need to fill it by providing a little information, without the info, it’s impossible.
- So, grab your gift card and look for the card number on it, type the card number into the first field on this page now.
- Now, look for the PIN Number as well, type it in the second field on the form now.
- Scroll down now and type in the letter mentioned in the image in the third field on the form.
- Click the red “Get Balance” button now that is present at the very last on the page, this will get you to the next page where you will see all the records, data, and history of your card balance as well as the remaining balance as well. Hope the guide will help you in the whole process, if not, or if you face any trouble, you can call the company number anytime.