Costco Gift Cards are offered by the warehouse club based in the America, providing a long list of the merchandise on the membership-only basis.
The gift card offers a variety of gift options like the rewards, and discount offers to the customers based around the world. It was founded back on September 15, 1983, some 33 years ago, in the Seattle, Washington, U.S.
How You Can Check Costco Gift Card Balance Online
The company offers the gift cards for the national, as well as the international customers as well. All of their cards are available at the online website and can be bought from their stores around the globe. These cards are designed to make you comfortable by paying through them online and manage the payment options online as well. It also works like a credit card. Aside from this, it comes with the opportunity to check the gift card balance online as well.
Here is what you need in order to check the balance:
- You need a very stable and reliable internet connection in the first go.
- A computer device, or a laptop, or maybe a mobile device in case you are out of your home.
- A light and not crashing internet browser.
- Your Gift Card.
Once you have this with you, you need to go through this process:
- First of all, connect the computer with the internet connection.
- Now, open the web browser and google the right keyword and go to the suitable link to the website.
- Now, once the website is fully loaded, find the gift cards page there now.
- To make it easier for you, here is the direct link to the gift cards buying page on the official website of the company: www.costco.com/costco-cash-card
- Grab your gift card that you got from the company in the recent times. There is the Card number mentioned at the bottom of on the back side of the card.
- Look for it and type that card number in the first field on the page now.
- Similarly, look for the PIN as well, which is also mentioned at the back side of the page on the right side of the card number.
- Find it as well, type that in the second field on the page now.
- Click onto the blue “Check Balance” button now under these two fields, that will get you to view all the records and details about your payments as well as your remaining card balance will also be mentioned there. Check for it after every 2-3 days and be aware of it being finished so that you can reload it in time.