If you are running a business, then it is important for you to choose a perfect business credit card for your employees. It offers great business perks and the rewards that are offered through these cards are usually related to the business. Such perks may include shopping and travel discounts, etc. If you are searching for one, then you can count on the American Express Business Credit Cards that comes with a range of useful perks and benefit. There are approximately 14 business credit cards available that you can choose from. Because of flexibility in choosing a card(s), you can easily pick the one that suits your business policies most. Read this guide for a quick glance at the available cards. We are also going to show you how to apply for one on their official site.
Available American Express Business Credit Cards
If you are looking for a no-annual-fee credit card, then you have got the options, such as SimplyCash Plus Credit Card, Blue Business Plus Credit Card, Amazon Business Card, Amazon Business Prime Card, and Lowe’s Business Rewards Card. If you choose from the other available cards, then you will have to pay the annual fee. Here are the remaining cards with the annual fee information:
- Business Green Rewards Card – $0 in the first year and from there on $95
- Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card – $450
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card – $0 in the first year and, then $95
- Plum Card – $0 in the first year and, then $250
- Hilton Honors Business Card – $95
- Marriott Bonvoy Business Card – $125
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card – $195
- Business Gold Card – $295
- Business Platinum Card – $595
You can learn about the card perks and details on the official American Express site by going through the Credit Cards page. Now, let us show you how to apply for a business credit card online.
Instructions To Apply For An American Express Business Credit Card
To apply for one of the available business credit cards, you should follow the instructions that are as below:
- Open this URL: www.open.com/pbc in any internet browser to get to the official American Express Business Credit Cards page.
- Once there, please scroll down the page a little, and click “View All Cards” button on the right-hand side under “Business Cards” title.
On the new page, you will have all 14 business cards on your computer screen along with a blue “Apply” button. Once you have found your desired card, click its “Apply” button. After that, complete just complete the application form and follow prompts to complete the credit card application.