LG&E KU is an American electricity and gas providing company that is a part of the PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL). It is known to have offered the services to over 324,000 natural gas.
Along with this, it is offering the services to more than 407,000 electric customers as well in the Louisville along with another 16 surrounding counties as well.
How You Can Pay Your Bill On LG&E KU:
The company allows you to pay the bills of your purchasing and whatever you have done via different methods. You can get to pay it via these methods:
To Pay Online:
- Go to the website of the company via this link: lge-ku.com/residential/billing/pay?tab=panel-2.
- Click on the green “Phone” button there.
- If you have the account, sign in into it. If you want to make a one-time payment:
- Via Paymentus:
- Click on the green “Pay Using Paymentus”.
- Enter the account number, click “continue” and pay on the next page.
- Via Electronic Check:
- Click on the green “Pay by electronic check” button.
- Enter the account number.
- Click “Continue” and pay.
- Via Paymentus:
Pay Your Bill Via Phone
To pay your phone via phone, you need a contact number of course. The residential phone numbers of the company can be used to contact in the following timings:
- You can contact it from Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- You can give a call 24-hour for the automated services.
- The emergencies work 24 hours and 7 days a week.
The residential numbers are: 502-589-1444 or 800-331-7370. The KU/ODP Residential can be contacted via 800-981-0600. For Billing Questions 1-2-4-5
To Mail The Bill
You have to mail it to these addresses:
For LG&E billing: P.O. Box 9001960, Louisville, KY 40290-1960
For the KU/ODP billing: P.O. Box 9001954, Louisville, KY 40290-1954.
You are done after you have provided all the demanded info on the next page.