Online and Mobile Banking has become a lot more simple and straightforward to use with Credit Suisse Direct. With this online account, you can easily manage your corporate and private banking transactions from wherever you are, 24/7. After signing in to this account, you can easily view your account statement from the solaces of your couch. If you are out and you want to pay your bills quickly, this account would be right there to help you pay your bills quickly and conveniently. In a nutshell, you would be able to have a complete overview of finances and can perform your banking activities anytime and from anywhere. In this post, you’ll get to know the benefits of this account and you’ll also learn how to access it using your desktop computer.
About Credit Suisse Direct Account
This is an online account that helps you view your account statements, round the clock, from wherever you are. You would go paperless, eliminating some clutter from your home or office. If you are on the go and want to pay your bills, then simply login to this account and pay bills within a few minutes of time. The best thing about this service is that you can access it not only using your PC but also from other devices, such as tablets or a Smartphone. This service is available 24 hours a day, every day, without any fee. Here are some of the key benefits of this online account:
- Enhanced landing pages and menu navigation
- Enhanced Secure Sign journeys
- SIX strategic market data
- Improved trading features
- New app design with a customized dashboard that ensures easy daily banking
- Enhanced solutions for investment management
- View & extend mortgages
- Country settings management for the Maestro cards
This account also has efficient, quick support with the function of screen sharing (for certain client segments). Apart from that, there are also many other benefits that you can go through on their site.
Instructions To Access Credit Suisse Direct Account
If you want to sign in to your online account using a desktop PC, then you can do it by following these instructions:
- Go to the Credit Suisse Direct Account webpage.
- Now, you can see a “Credit Suisse Direct login form at the right-hand side. Please complete this form with your User-ID and password and click “Login” button after that.
This way, you will be able to sign in to your online account. If you are a new user, then you can also register for this account by clicking “New to Credit Suisse Direct?” link that is available just below the “Login” form.