Sign up for the Sooner Care health insurance program that wraps up the basic health care services at very cheap or no cost, if you are eligible. Become a member and stay healthy by accessing to quality health care services apart from of your capacity to pay. Enroll in The Oklahoma Health Care Authority administers Medicaid program today and start receiving medically essential services and benefits to improve the health. To qualify for benefits you must meet some requirements such as a legal resident ship of Oklahoma and income standards. Qualifying criteria include people seeking family planning services, being treated for cervical or breast cancer and literally low-income, seniors, children and disabled persons.
You may create an account using your PIN. Do not have a PIN? Don’t worry! You still have a chance to create a new account.
Important Statistics Before You Start:
You need to have the following information available before applying online such as birth dates and Social Security numbers of immediate family members, taxable income of you and your spouse, total money you receive through any other source of income, anticipated delivery date of any pregnant woman in your family, current health insurance information, citizenship and identity information and income details of every person in the family who are in a job including employer name, phone number and address.
SoonerCare Online Enrollment:
You have to provide detailed personal information, therefore, allow yourself plenty of time to finish the process with complete details.
- First, open www.mysoonercare.org link from your web browser.
- Hover to “Apply for SoonerCare” link to proceed.
- Read and acknowledge the member enrollment rights and responsibilities and hit the “Start” button.
- Enter your User ID or e-mail address to log on to your existing account.
- If you don’t have a user account yet, use your PIN to create a new account.
- Don’t have a PIN? Set up an account using details such as full name, suffix, date of birth, gender, SSN, race & ethnicity and residency & citizenship information.
- Follow the directions to complete the application.
Effective Features Of An Online Account:
- You must create a user account in order to save an incomplete application and return to it. Once you start your application, you can save the unfinished application in your account.
- Use your account to check the status of your application.
- You will be able to report any changes.
- Log in to resubmit your application.
Stay In The Loop Through Email Web Alerts:
Subscribe to receive alerts for the recent news and current information about your online enrollment. If you still need help, call (800) 987-7767.