If you are a patient of Ophthalmology, P.C. of Dubuque, Iowa you are eligible to contact and apply for a valid account membership. You will receive an email from MySecureHealthData network to initiate the activation procedure. Having a healthy body is a good thing. Use best healthcare services to have yourself in a super fit condition. You need a body as well as bring in a good state, so you can live a contented and happy life.
Register with online health care facility to find help with different health problems anytime you need.
How To Use The MySecureHealthData Portal Online?
- Go to the website by following the www.mysecurehealthdata.com link.
- Click on the red button “Go to Portal” or simply open your email and click on the link to take you to the portal.
- Enter your username in the given field and press the “Log In” button.
- New Member Registration: To start the registration, consider your email address as a username that you gave to your physician.
- Validation Of Users: You will get a validation email. Open your email to access the link in order to return to the registration process.
- Complete the form with the required data such as last name, first name, new password and answer to the secret question.
- Hit on the “Save” button.
The Way Portal Works To Help You Out!
- A valid login attempt will make you able to access to all your health documentation and information resources.
- Portal allows you to communicate with your healthcare provider.
- All members will get a safe and secure access to their health records with a click anytime.
Don’t Worry About Data! You Are At Secured Portal!
Keeping your information secure and save is everything. They are dedicated to your health. That’s why they deliver the tools and solutions you need to keep healthy and connected to the provider. Your personal and contact information is confidential at the postal. The system is guarded with first-rate security tools. Every detail about is precious and recorded in a secure manner.
How Can You Find Help Offline?
Contact the office to ask any non-urgent questions you can even ask for a medication refill. If you have any question and feel free to contact by phone at 563-588-4675. Representatives pay great attention to the details that matter to you to deliver best possible solutions that contribute to your better health.