Hyatt Legal Plans is a MetLife Company that is known as the largest legal voluntary benefits provider in the country. They are serving approximately 3-million people at over 2300 different organizations. Over 200 of the organizations include the Fortune 500 companies. With over 40 years of operations in the employee legal services, the company focuses on ensuring top-of-the-line care to their plan members, network attorneys, and the sponsors. Today, we will discuss how a Legal Plan member can access his/her account and the available online resources. We will also share some important information regarding their services and benefits offered to the members through this portal.
Why Opt For Hyatt Legal Plans?
You can be the hero by enrolling in the Hyatt Legal Plans. The legal plans help the employees save money and increase their overall satisfaction with exceptional benefits. By becoming a plan member, you would be able to get legal counseling for the covered services along with office consultation and telephone advice. The telephone advice and the official consultation on the unlimited numbers of issues cost approximately $20 per month. When an employee uses their Attorney Network for the covered services, then all the attorney fees will be paid by your plan.
Here are a few employee benefits offered by Hyatt that you can enjoy by enrolling in one of their plans:
- Coverage for dependents and spouse.
- Trails for the covered matters will be covered from start to end, irrespective of the length, when you use a network attorney.
- Online access to Attorney Locator, details of the plan coverage, benefit definitions and attorney network services.
- Live customer support – calls are answered live as quickly as 8-seconds during the business hours that are 8:00 am – 8:00 pm EDT/EST, Mon – Fri.
If you want to take advantage of the above-listed benefits, then you should enroll in their plans right today.
Covered Legal Services
The employee group benefits that Hyatt offers include, but not limited to, document review, document preparation, telephone advice, and office consultation. The legal plan also includes an extensive range of the legal matters. Such legal matters include family & personal, money matters, vehicle & driving, home & real estate matters, civil lawsuits, wills, estate & future planning, and elder care.
There are also some optional features available, like Family Matters. Family Matters feature offer document preparation and will prepare for the parents of the plan members at an additional cost. Coverage varies from organization to organization. Members can log in to the member portal to view their plan coverage.
The method of plan enrollment varies with the organization and it usually happens during the period of employee’s annual employee benefits enrollment. If you want to enroll in the Legal Plan offered by Hyatt, then you should get in touch with your organization’s benefits representative or HR. Only they can help you know when and how you can enroll in the Legal Plan. Most of the Legal Plans offered by the organization cost approximately $20/month. This fee is deducted through the payroll deductions and offered as the voluntary benefit. To read more information about the enrollment method, you can go through the official website of the Hyatt Legal Plans and refer to the “Enrollment” section.
On their website, you can refer to the “Members Tools and Resources” page and read complete details about the legal employee benefits program. You can also evaluate the service options through that page. You can also speak to their customer service agent by dialing 800-821-6400 to know anything in relation to the online resources.
Here are some of the online resources that you can access after logging into the online member portal on their website:
- View complete covered legal matters as well as their benefit definitions
- Find the nearest attorney by using the tool “Attorney Locator”
- Use Law Firm E-Panel to ask questions from the attorneys
- Get a case number for contacting an attorney
- Access and download the legal documents free of cost
- Informative articles on everyday legal issues
You can also access the online resources using a smart device. Just download their mobile app in your smart device and access member resources after logging in through that app. The mobile app is available for Android and Apple users.
Instructions To Access Hyatt Legal Plans Member Account
After you are enrolled in any of the Legal Plans offered by the Hyatt, you can access the online resources from your personal computer. Here is what you need to do in order to access the online member portal from your PC:
- Visit the official website of the Hyatt Legal Plans on any internet browser of your choice. Here is the link you should follow to access their website: www.legalplans.com
- After arriving at their website, you should look at the top-right corner of the webpage where you need to click the option “Already Enrolled? LOG IN”. Right after, you will be moved to a new page. On the new page, you need to enter the last 4 digits of your SSN or the last 4 digits of your membership number and your home Zip code. After entering the required information, please click the “Login” button.
That’s it! You will be logged in to your online members account from where you can access all the Members Tools and Resources at a single place.
If you need any help or have any questions related to their plans and services, then you can call their helpline during the business hours.