Bath & Body Works is the United State’s one of the top retail store companies that is working under the umbrella of L Brands. The business established in 1990 by Les Wexner. It was established in New Albany, Ohio and the headquarters of the business has been situated in the Reynoldsburg, OH.
The CEO of the Bath & Body Works is Nick Coe, since 2011. After its establishment, the business expanded all across the United States in a fast manner, as a result of its unique and high quality products. The business has its 1,600 plus stores in different areas of the country. Back in 2010, the business also established its store in Kuwait, the first outside the North America.
Products Offered By Bath & Body Works
You can buy different quality products from the different categories available such as body care, hand soaps and home fragrance, etc. For example, you can buy body wash & shower gel, bubble bath & soaks, body scrub, bar soap, shampoo & conditioner, bath sponges, body lotion, body cream, hand care, foot care, face care, lip gloss & balms, fragrance mist, perfume, home fragrance candles, fresheners and more. They also offer exciting gift cards to their clients that are also another great product to watch out.
Bath & Body Works Gift Cards
A Bath & Body Works gift card is just a perfect gift for whatever occasion you want to buy it. These gift cards are available in many denominations like $15 to $250. These are gift cards without any expiry date, so the cardholder will have the freedom to use it, anytime. A cardholder can use these gift cards in the U.S. stores, online, or by phone.
There are two types of gift card available such as, gift cards and E-Gift cards. The gift cards are sent via ordinary mail system, while the e-gift cards are sent via email for faster delivery. Here is how you can buy a gift card:
- Click: www.bathandbodyworks.com/giftCards.
- Click on “GET STARTED” that is available under the “GIFT CARDS” option.
- Select the card quantity and click “Continue” button.
- Select card value, fill in the fields such as, to and from and write your message. After that, click “ADD” button.
- Now click “VIEW BAG & CHECKOUT” button.
- Now, review your details, enter the promo code (if you have), and then click “CHECKOUT NOW” button.
- Now, enter the billing address and click “Continue”.
- Provide shipping & gifting options and click “Continue” button.
- Confirm the payment options now and click “Continue”.
- Now, you should review the entire information that is on screen and if it’s right, then click “Continue”.
- Now, confirm your order and submit it finally.
After you receive your gift card you can redeem it in stores, by phone, or online. There can be some gift cards that you purchase in the Bath & Body Works stores that come without the PIN numbers. These are the cards that you cannot redeem online.