Walmart, the American retail corporation operating worldwide is a chain of grocery stores, discount department stores, and hypermarkets that was founded back in 1962. Walmart’s headquarters is based in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States. Sam Walton was the founder of this company and now, the company has been recognized for their credibility, reputation, product quality, and the value added features that they keep introducing to their clients. Another big feature that the company holds for their clients is the Walmart Credit Cards that they have introduced to their loyal clients.
How to Login Into Walmart Card Account?
There is complicated to login to the Walmart online card account. Here are only a few steps that are needed to be performed:
- Turn on your personal computer, go to the web browser you use, and open the link: link www.walmartstorecard.com
- You will land at the Walmart credit card account sign in page.
- On the left side, you will see a blue form designed for the returning customers.
- There will be a “User ID” field where you just need to provide your User ID.
- After providing the User ID, click on the orange “Sign in now” button.
- If you don’t want to repeat this process again and again, then there is a “Remember Me” option just next to the “Sign in now” button. Use that option before signing in, and then you will never be asked to provide your sign in detail from the same browser from now on.
What, If You Are Not Enrolled To The Online Card Account?
If you haven’t yet enrolled yourself in the Walmart online card account, then follow the below steps:
- There is an orange “Enroll now and access your account” button on the same page, click that.
- A window will appear where you have to provide your account number.
- Enter your account number, and then click the orange “Next” button.
- Now, follow the rest few steps to get enrolled in the online card account.
If you don’t have a Walmart Credit Card yet, or if you wish to apply for another, then you can also avail this facility right from their page at where we have completed the above processes.
Benefits That You Will Get With A Walmart Credit Card
There are the benefits for the cardholders both online and offline. Here are some of the benefits that you enjoy:
- Everyday Saving Benefits: Whatever you choose from the Walmart.com you will save 3% on your purchases using the credit card. There is also a 2% off offer that you can get on the Murphy USA and Walmart gas. At the Walmart and wherever the card is accepted, you can save 1% on your purchase.
- Online Account Management Benefits: They also offer you an opportunity to get special benefits on the move or from anyplace, by using your Online Card Account. By using the online account, you can pay your bill online right from wherever you are you will have the access to your electronic statement, anytime you need. You will also have the option to set up your account alerts.