Walmart is offering two different options to its clients when it comes to credit cards. There is a MasterCard and a store-only card that a user can apply for. The two options offer high APRs, but little value, when it comes to rewards.
The good part of the Walmart credit cards is that they are very easy to qualify for and you never need to have a very good credit history to get yourself approved for the Walmart credit cards. If you are one of those who don’t have a 630 or above FICO score and you still wish to save on the gas, then these cards are what you need.
The Walmart Credit Cards Are Good/Bad For:
These cards are great for you if you use to buy gas from the Walmart. The Walmart cards are also a great option for the people with poor credit scores, less than 630. So, if you are one of such people, then the Walmart credit cards are just a perfect option for you.
On the contrary, if you have a credit score of 630 or above, then it might not be a good choice for you. Also, if you are one of those who carry the month-to-month balance, then we won’t recommend you these cards.
Types Of Available Walmart Cards:
- Walmart MasterCard
- Walmart Store-Only Card
Steps To Apply For Walmart Credit Cards:
If you wish to apply for the redit cards, then you can follow the below simple steps:
- Access the link mentioned below to get your credit card.
- On the page, you will see credit card offers and benefits, click on the button “Apply Now” to access your credit card application.
- You can access your card application by accessing through your online account.
- On the main screen, you will see a form titled as “New to Walmart.com? Create an account.).
- Fill out the required field present in that form such as first name, last name, email address, password, confirm the password, and then click on the blue colored “Create Account” button.
- Now, you are on the “Apply Now” page where you need further to fill the required fields such as address 1, city, state, zip, home phone, etc. Remember that the field with a red star sign are must fill.
- Scroll down the page, while filling out all the necessary information.
- At last on the page, you need to check “I agree…” check box, and then hit the blue colored “Accept and Submit” button.
- Now, you will be provided an application reference number. They can ask you for some additional information, or you will soon be contacted by the Walmart credit card team to dispatch your card at your given address.
Some Key Benefits Of Using A Credit Card:
Here are some of the key benefits that you can avail by using a Walmart credit card:
- Your Walmart MasterCard can be used anywhere, where you see a MasterCard sign.
- You can earn 1% cash back on what you purchase.
- When using your Walmart card at one of the Walmart gas stations, one can save 5 cents on a gallon.
- There is no annual fee.
So, this is how you can apply for the Walmart credit cards and enjoy the benefits that it offers. I hope this guide has helped you a lot because today we have discussed some of the key benefits of these cards and also discussed how one could apply for it.
Download Walmart credit card application: www.walmart.com/cp/walmart-credit-card/632402