Tim Hortons is a Canadian fast food restaurant company that has been running in long chains in all over the world. It was created way back on May 17, 1964, which is 52 years ago, in Hamilton, Ontario. The company has spread its chain in almost all over the world with many branches and offices spread in each country.
The main head office of the company that is responsible for carrying out all of these operations has been based in the Oakville, Ontario, Canada. It was founded by the collaboration and combined efforts and determination of Tim Horton, Jeffrey Ritumalta Horton and Ron Joyce.
As per a general report that is the latest one and came on December 31, 2016, the company has been running a total of 4,613 locations all over the world. It has been providing the services in the
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
- United States
- The United Arab Emirates
As per another report, the company has been collected a total revenue of US$ $3.00 billion and the total income of the company is US$511.7 million. It has been running these stores and offices with the help of over 100,000 employees as per the report of the year 2008. It is supervised and owned by the Restaurant Brands International company.
Guideline To Check Tim Hortons Gift Card Balance
The company offers a wide variety of the products to their customers, these services are helping the people and are entertaining them with their tastes and charm. Apart from the eating and drinking facility, it also offers gift cards to their customers, that can be bought from the website of the company anytime. There is a balance loaded onto them, that is deducted every time you shop with it. Here is how you can check the remaining card balance on them:
- You need to have a very strong speed internet connection first of all, and you should know it before starting the process that it must be secure, regular and must not crash in between this process.
- If it is lost in between, you will have to provide all the data that you have provided again, wasting a lot of time.
- You also should have a computer or a laptop to connect it as well.
- Open the web browser now and go to the official website of the company.
- Go to the gift cards page now.
- Or, click on this link to go there directly: www.timhortons.com/ca/en/timcard/tim-card-balance-check.php
- Once the page is open, there is a form on it that needs to be filled, to fill it:
- Select your country in the first field now.
- Type in your 16-digit TimCard® Number in the field next to it now, it is written on the back side of your card.
- Provide the Personal Identification Number (PIN) as well now in the field next to it now.
Click the red “View Balance” button now and go to the next page where you can see the remaining card balance.