Sephora founded in 1969, and it is a renowned French chain of the cosmetic stores. There are around 300 brands and also their private label that they feature. They are offering the beauty products and managed to generate revenue of 1.94 billion EUR till 2012 which shows how successful they are operating their business.
The company has set their headquarters in Paris, France and the company was founded by the Dominique Mandonnaud. The CEO of Sephora is Christopher de Lapuente. Today, the company is doing exceptional business and helping their clients with a wide array of beauty products.
Products Offered By Sephora
Sephora offers its products in their store locations as well as online at their website. Some of the products that they offer from the different categories are makeup, skin care, fragrance, bath & body, nail, hair, tools & brushes, and other products from different brands. The products are available for both men and women and many of their products are also available for sale at their website. They also offer gift cards, discount deals, and special deals for their clients that can also be accessed by visiting the official website of Sephora.
Sephora Online Store Credit Billing Methods
The customers of Sephora also have the option to take benefit of the online store credit. This provides them an opportunity to shop different products online with the help of their online store credit. There are different types of online store credit billing methods available that the Sephora customers can use to pay their bill. Here is how you can get to know the different billing options to pay your bill online at the Sephora:
- Click the link: www.sephora.com/online-store-credit.
- Now you are on the Sephora Online Store Credit Page.
- Here, click the “Payment Methods” link that you find right under the title of “ONLINE STORE CREDIT”.
As An Existing User:
- Provide your email address and password, and then click red “continue” button.
As A New User
- Select the “No, I am new to the website” option and click the red “continue” button after providing your email address.
- Now, provide the necessary information that is asked by them and click the red “Register” button to register at the Sephora.
- After you sign up, just provide your email address and password to sign in.
- After you sign in, you would be able to able to pay your bill online from that portal.
If you are finding any difficulty while signing in or registering yourself at the Sephora, then you can click the “Customer Service” link that is available in the website’s footer. From this page, you can find the company’s email address and phone number along with the other important information that you can use to get assistance on any issue. The Sephora representatives and the beauty advisers are available 6am to 9pm (MON-FRI) and 8am to 5pm (SAT-SUN). So, if you have any sorts of queries or questions, then you can get help from the company representatives during these timings.