My HealtheVet allows you to keep a record of your health online. Stay up to date on your healthcare. You can view, download and print the lab test results. Register now to track health history, record your daily activity and food intake and learn important tips related your age and identity. All you need is to complete a simple form to create your account.
To access Track Health, you need to sign into your personal account. If you do not have an online account on the official website, it is the right time to register.
- First, you have to visit the website at www.myhealth.va.gov link.
- On home page choose “Track Healthcare” link resting on the top of the window.
- You will be redirected to the online application page, fill it out with required data to complete user registration.
- Keep in mind to complete the form within 30 minutes, because the form will be a timeout in 30 minutes for your protection reason. So, review the form first and gather materials required and keep them handy to complete application within 30 minutes.
- Select one option from given choices to identify your Relationship to VA.
- In next step, you have to provide your identification information including first name, middle name and last name.
- Some information such as social security number, gender, and date of birth is required for the confirmation of your service record and is also needed if you are a VA Patient.
- In the third step choose the medium you would prefer to be contacted. Enter an email address if you use email. Type your active phone number if you own a phone. You also need to identify the type of phone.
- Select the “On” button for each notification and reminder you want to receive.
- Create a User ID and account key following the instructions.
- Your account protection is the prime responsibility, so security questions are asked to verify your identity.
- Make sure to choose questions and answers you will memorize as you need to answer the questions if you cannot remember your User ID and/or Password.
- In the last step, you need to review and accept all terms and conditions. Check the given box to acknowledge the terms and hit the “Create Your Account” button.
- Vitals: you can record and track heart rate, blood pressure and cholesterol online.
- Labs & Test: view labs and test results right from the convenience of your home
- Health history: track your health records anytime anywhere.
You have the facility to permit delivery of email notifications and reminders.