Discover Financial Services is a financial services company. This company is owned and operated by the Discover Bank. They are serving their customers with savings and checking accounts and also credit cards. The company also owns & operates Pulse and Discovery Networks. Diners Club International also comes under their ownership. Because they have a very wide circle of operations, so they are playing a great role in the job sector, helping individuals find jobs according to their skills, qualifications and overall experience. If you want to join the company and secure your future, then you can apply for the vacant slots online on their website. Read this guide till the end to know how you can become one of their team members.
Products And Services Offered By Discover
Discover is basically known for providing card services, banking, and loans. You can apply for a credit card from different categories, such as cash back credit cards, student credit cards, travel cards, gas & restaurant cards, student gas & restaurant cards, credit building cards, NHL cards, and business cards. Every single category of credit cards has different types of credit cards available that helps the consumers pick the best card as per their requirements.
They also offer an array of top-of-the-line banking services to its customers. You can opt for their services when looking for checking, savings, money market, CDs, IRAs, and other relevant products and services. And if someone is looking for the loan, then the bank offers personal loans, student loans, and home equity loans. You can go through Discover’s official website to see all the available products and services.
While the company offers a complete range of financial services to its customers, so it is understood that they must require an extensive team of competent and qualified professionals. For this reason, they often provide jobs and pick professionals from different domains to strengthen their team and ensure top notch customer services. Let’s take a look at in which categories they are accepting job applications from individuals.
Available Job Categories And Locations
Discover gives you a chance to join them as per your skills and qualifications, and at your desired location. You can apply under different categories, such as analytics, banking, customer service, facilities, finance, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, operations, risk management, sales/relationship management, and security/fraud. You can also join them as an intern if you are fresh and want an internship at a well-known organization to start your professional career in a fine way. You can apply for the job at the following locations:
- AZ, Phoenix
- DE, New Castle
- IL, Chicago
- IL, Riverwoods
- OH, New Albany
- TX, Houston
- UT, Salt Lake City
- UT, West Valley City
If you are looking for any of the above jobs at these locations, then you can access their official website right today and apply under the appropriate category.
How Online Job Tool Works?
The company has designed an online tool on their website that you can use to find and apply for the job that matches your qualifications and skills. Whenever there is a job/s available, the company posts it online on their website. All you need is to access their website, select the job category of your interest, select your desired location, and then the available jobs will appear on your computer screen. From there, you can easily pick the opportunity of your interest and apply for it right away.
For your convenience, we are now going to show you how you can apply for a job on their website.
Instructions To Apply For A Job At Discover
Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet. The entire process should be done within a few minutes if your internet connection doesn’t break during the application. Here are the steps to follow to submit an online job application:
- Visit the official Careers page of the Discover that they have designed to accept online job applications. Here is the link to open that Careers page: www.mydiscovercareer.com
- Now on the Careers page, you can see three different fields, such as Search by Keywords, All Jobs, and Locations. In the first box, you can enter the job keyword, such as “Accountant”, if you want to apply for the post of an accountant. In the second box, select from the available job categories, such as “Finance”. In the third box, you can select the location where you want to get the job.
- After making appropriate selections, you should click the “Search Jobs” button that is available next to these three boxes. Now, you can find all the available jobs on the new page.
- Go through the vacancies and click the title of the job that you want to apply. Now, you can read the job description and requirement on this page.
- After that, click the “Apply” button to move to the next page. Here again, you need to go through the important information on your computer screen after which you need to click “Apply now” button.
- The application process will start now. Read the on-screen information and click the “Next” button. Start filling up the job application by providing the required information. You would be able to submit the job application by giving all the required data.
- After the submission of your application, the concerned Discover team will go through it and they will contact you soon for the interview if your experience and skills match their requirements.