Louisville Water is an American water providing municipal company that has been serving the blessing to over 800,000 people in the Louisville, Kentucky.
The company also serves some of the people in some parts of the Oldham and Bullitt counties as well. It also provides wholesale water to the Spencer, Shelby, and Nelson counties. The company has been in business since the year 1860.
How You Can Access Louisville Water To Pay Your Bill Online
- To get all the information that you need to pay the bill, you will have to get to the official website of the company.
- Here is the link that will get you to the website (official) of the company:www.louisvillewater.com/customers/billing-and-payments.
- To Pay the Bill via eBill option:
- Click on the blue “Login” link in the instructions.
- In the login form on the next page: Enter the username in the first field on the login form.
- Type the password in the field that lies below it.
- Click on the white “Login” button at the bottom of the form and get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, click on the black “Click to register a new user” link.
- Create your account by entering the username, first name, last name, email address and then confirm the email address.
- Click on the white “Register” button and get the account created. You can then pay the bill via eBill option.
- Pay via AutoPay:
- You will click on the AutoPay option on the homepage.
- Then again, click “Login” and get logged in into your account.
- After logging in, click on the “Set Up AutoPay” and select the option.
- Follow the next steps that require you to enter the demanded information and get the account created.
- To pay the bill online:
- Select the “Pay Online” option.
- Click on the blue “Debit/Credit Card Payments” link now.
- Type your Account Number in the first blank field on the form.
- Enter the first five digits of your zip code in the field below it.
- Click on the box below and provide the demanded captcha.
- Click on the blue “Continue” button at the end of the form and get to the next page where you can pay the bill.
- To Pay the Bill Via mail:
- Select the option from the list on the homepage.
- Get the address from there, the address is: Cashiers Office, P.O. Box 32460, Louisville, KY 40232-2460.
- Try not to mail cash at this address.
- To pay the bill via phone:
- You will simply have to call the company number at this number: 844.201.8813.
- The assistant there will ask you some details, provide them and pay the bill from there as well.
- To Pay in Person:
- Yes, you can go yourself and pay the bill, for that, you will have to go to the corporate headquarters, the address to which is: 550 South Third Street, Louisville, KY 40202.
- Address of the county office is: Shepherdsville City Hall, 634 Conestoga Parkway, Shepherdsville, KY 40165.
The offices are open at the timings given on the website. Get the information you need and pay the bill.