Jamba Gift Cards are offering service provided by the parent company, which is a restaurant and a retail company. The company has been headquartered in the Emeryville, California. The company has been working with the help of almost 800 stores based in 26 different states of the United States.
Apart from this, the company has been also providing the services in the Canada, Mexico, Philippines, South Korea and Taiwan. The company has also been owned almost 287 locations and 517 franchises in the United States, as well as 45 international stores as well.
Some Services Of The Jamba
Jamba has been offering many kinds of the services like:
- You can get Energy bowls, Juice Shots and many kinds of the Juices.
- You can get many kinds of Rewards, and get services for the Kids as well.
How To Buy Jamba Gift Cards Online
- Get your computer connected to a safe and secured internet connection. Your connection should be reliable as well.
- Please keep in mind that your connection should be running with a fast speed, so that it does not interrupt in between the process.
- Open the web browser you usually use for the connection purposes and open the following link: www.jambajuice.com/more-jamba/jambacard.
- Now, you will have to click onto the “Order a Gift Card” option in the middle of the page.
- At the top of the page, select the Delivery Method by clicking onto the purple respective button.
- Now, select one card from the next line, by clicking onto the card you want to order.
- Choose the amount of the card, and then select the quantity as well from the next list of the options.
- Provide your First name in the next field then.
- Type in the last name in the field next to it by pressing the tab button.
- Type in the email in the next field and then confirm it by retyping it again.
- Select your date of birth in the next step.
- Select if the card is for you yourself and you want no custom greeting.
- Now type in the name of the person you are sending you the card.
- Now, type in the name of the person from whom the card is getting sent by.
- You can type in a short message for the person you are sending the card, that is up to your choice.
- Click onto the purple “Add to Cart” button at the end of the page.
- Now click onto the purple “Checkout” button next to it.
- Type in the Billing address, Apt./Suit, the City and the State you are living in.
- Type in the Zip code, billing phone, Email, and then confirm it by retyping it.
- Chose the credit card type, type in the first name and the last name again.
- Type in the Credit Card number and the Card Id number as well.
- Type in the Card expiry date as well.
- Click onto the Pink “Submit Order” button. The company will verify the information and get the card to reach to its destination.