The Capital One® Platinum Credit Card is one of the most fairly plain credit cards that you can get if you have the fair credit history. It is one of those cards that do not charge any fee on the balance transfers. However, the APR of this credit card is very high that is 24.99% for which it is mostly counterproductive to transfer balances.
The card is good for those who are building up the credit score slowly because the cardholder will have the facility to change the product, later on, to upgrade to another Capital One product that is better.
This Card Is Good For:
The card is a good choice for the people with fair credit and for the ones who wants an option with no foreign transaction fee. So, if you are the one with a fair credit history and looking for a card that shouldn’t charge you on your foreign transactions, then you can apply for this card.
This Card Is Bad For:
If you are going to transfer balances with the card or if you wish to earn the maximum rewards, then this card isn’t the right choice for you. In that case, you should look for another credit card that can provide you the best options.
This is a zero annual fee credit card. If you wish to know the main feature or advantage of this credit card, then it’s no transfer fee is the most prominent feature to look at. If your card is stolen or lost, then you will be facilitated with fraud coverage. You will have the online access to your account that you can also use on your Smartphone with their official mobile app. The account access is available 24 hours a day, every day. You can pay online, at the local branch or by check without any fee.
How To Apply For Capital One® Platinum Credit Card?
If you want to apply for this card, then you just have to follow a simple online procedure. Here is the procedure to apply for this credit card:
- Visit their official webpage by clicking www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/platinum.
- Now, you will see a green color “Apply Now” button that is positioned just below the credit card picture on the right side of the screen. Click that button.
- Now, you will be taken to the credit card application page.
- Provide the needed information such as your name, email address, city, state, zip code, phone numbers, social security number, date of birth, total annual income, your monthly rent/mortgage payment details, etc. in the required fields.
- Select the additional information like your current employment status and your bank accounts.
- Read the important disclosures, and then click on green “continue to review” button.
After that, you will be processed, and you will get a response from them within 7 to 10 business days. The information on your application will be provided to you by mail to your provided address. If you don’t get the response within that period, then you should call their support numbers.