American Express is offering a wide range of credit cards with a lot of perks to its loyal clients. They offer a variety of benefits that can be a perfect fit to meet the needs of different lifestyles. Whether you are a savvy shopper, frequent flyer, reward hunter, or a business owner, the Credit Card offers you a number of benefits that you can enjoy. One of the best parts of American Express services is their 24/7 customer service that a busy individual would always appreciate. Let’s talk about some of the benefits it offers, different types of cards available, and how to apply for one.
Available Types Of Credit Cards:
The American Express is offering a wide range of credit cards that are as below:
- Amex EveryDay Credit Card
- Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card
- Hilton HHonors Card
- American Express Platinum Credit Card
- Blue Cash Preferred Credit Card
- Blue Cash EveryDay Credit Card
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
- Premier Rewards Gold Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card
- Simply Cash Plus Business Credit Card
- The Business Platinum Card
- The Blue for Business Credit Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card
- The Plum Card
- Business Green Rewards Card
So, this is an extensive list of credit cards that the American Express is offering to its clients with different benefits. Now, let’s take a look at what benefits a Credit Card will offer you.
Benefits Of Amex Everyday Credit Card
- You can get 10,000 membership rewards points.
- 2X points at the US supermarkets.
- 20% more points for using your card 20 or more times in a billing period.
- No annual fee.
- Flexibility to pay in full or over time.
- 0% intro APR on your purchases & balance transfers for the twelve months.
- And more…
How To Apply For American Express Card Application?
Here are the simple steps you need to follow to apply for an EveryDay Credit Card:
- Click the link .
- Scroll down just a little, and then click on the blue “Apply Now” button that appears under the title of Amex EveryDay Credit Card on right side.
- Now, start filling up the application form by entering your personal information in all the blank fields such as full name, email address, social security number, date of birth, etc.
- After filling up the personal information, move next to the additional selection options and select the ones you need.
- Check or leave as it is the option, “If I’m approved, send me a one-time text message”, and then hit the blue “Continue” button.
- Now, read the terms and conditions of the service providers, and then click the blue “Agree & Submit Application” button.
- They will review your submitted application and contact you soon on your phone or via email address that you have provided.
If you wish to apply for any other credit card offered by the American Express, then you should read their benefits first, and then decide whether or not it’s a perfect fit for you. I hope you would have found this guide informative, especially if you were looking to apply for the Credit Card. you can also buy Amex gift cards for gift shopping.