Menards is a retail chain of the home improvements providing company from the United States. It was established way back in the year 1960, 57 years ago. The company is headquartered in the Eau Claire, Wisconsin, U.S.
It provides following services to the customers: Building materials, tools, hardware, garden supplies, light fixtures, cabinets, home appliances, electrical supplies, ceiling fans, doors, windows, plumbing supplies, carpet, vinyl, paint, wood stains, wallpaper, linoleum, groceries, automotive.
List Of The Services That You Can Get From The Menards
The company gives many helping services and products that are available at the stores and online website as well, here are a few of the services that you can get after creating an account:
- You can get to view your statements online from your account.
- You can register and can get subscribed to the email alerts about your accounts as well.
- You can get to view your account balance from this account.
- You can get to view your amount due and the due dates as well from this account.
- You can also check your recent transaction history as well.
- Apart from all these above-mentioned services, you can get a whole lot of other services as well.
Guideline To Sign Up For Menards Online Customer Care
- You have to go to the official working website of the company after searching it over the internet.
- Go to the online customer center services page on this website now, or you can directly reach to it with just single-clicking this link: www.hrsaccount.com/hrs/ecare?cmd_Redirect=Home&acctOrg.
- If you are a returning user, you can login into the account to get the services:
- Type your username first of all steps in the first blank field on the form now.
- Enter the password now that is associated with this account in the field that lies next to it.
- Check the box below it now so that the website can remember you for the next time login.
- Click on the white “Sign in” button at the end of this form and can simply login into your account.
- If you have forgotten your password or the id, you can click on the “Forgot User Name / Password?” to get it back.
- But, if you are yet to enroll on the account, you can do it now. Click on the white “Enroll” button.
- Now, enter the account number in the first blank field and then enter the cardholder name in the field that comes after that.
- Enter the SSN now and then the date of the birth in the next field.
- Enter the email address after that and then confirm it in the field below it.
- Provide the password, and retype it in the next field.
- Select the statement delivery now.
- Select the alerts in the field below it.
- Enter your mobile phone number as well now in the last field on the form.
Click on the white “Continue” button and get to submit the form to get enrolled, you can now get the services after that, along with the bill paying option.