An Old Navy Credit Card can offer you the great, but limited rewards on your in-store purchases. If you are one of those people who regularly gets the gift certificates to the Old Navy, and have been doing a lot of shopping at Gap Inc. stores, then this can be a very good time to apply for the credit card. Today, we will be discussing some of the benefits that this card offers, who should and who shouldn’t apply for it, and how to apply for this card. So, if you are interested in the Old Navy credit card, then this guide is just for you.
Available Credit Card Options:
There are two types of credit cards available such as:
- Old Navy Card
- Old Navy Visa Card
How To Apply For Old Navy Credit Card?
Here are the simple steps needed to apply for a credit card:
- Click the link eapply.oldnavy.com
- Now, there are five different forms that you need to go through to submit your request.
- Start by filling up your personal information such as your first name, last name, address, etc.
- Next, fill your date of birth, social security number, and mother’s maiden name.
- Next, select the “statement delivery” option such as the electronic statement or paper statement and proceed next.
- Now, read the important information by scrolling the text down.
- At last, read the application signature, and then check the agreement box, followed by clicking the “SECURE SUBMIT” button.
- That’s all! Now you will see your reference number on the page, and you will be contacted by the Old Navy team within 4-5 days at your provided email address.
Get Old Navy card account online to manage your card activities and online billing.
Benefits Of Old Navy Credit Cards:
Following are some of the fruitful advantages that you can get with an Old Navy Credit Card:
- No annual fee
- 15% off on the first purchase via Old Navy Card
- For every $1 spent online and in-store in their brands, a user will get 5 points
- 1 point on every $1 spent wherever the Visa is accepted
Today, we have discussed how one could apply for the Old Navy credit cards. We also discussed the benefits that this card offers and to whom this card can prove beneficial and to whom it shouldn’t. So, if you were looking to apply for a credit card, then I am hopeful that this writing should have helped your cause because it was intended to help you find the right answer regarding this card.
The Credit Card Is Good/Bad For:
- Good For: The individuals who like to regularly purchase at the Gap Inc. Store. This card also has benefits for those people who like to get benefit from the highest rewards rates. So, if those are your interests, then you should apply for this card.
- Bad For: For someone who carries a month-to-month credit card balance or for someone who likes to enjoy the flexible rewards shouldn’t opt for the Old Navy credit card.