Chase Slate® Card is a credit card that offers some benefits to the card holders and is provided by the Chase financial services company that has been rated amongst the largest in the United States.
It was established on 1 September 1799 in the New York City, New York, United States. Its base of operations has been based in the same destination as well ever since the establishment.
Benefits Of Chase Slate® Card
Here are the benefits you will get from the card:
- You can make free balance transfer within the first 60 days of the account opening.
- You will get as low as 0% intro APR for the first fifteen months on the balance transfers and purchasing.
- You will get the Monthly FICO® Score absolutely free.
- Apart from all these, it comes with no annual fee and no penalty APR as well.
Process To Apply For Chase Slate® Card Online
- Visit the official website of the company and then visit the page that refers to the credit card options.
- Or, you can also access it in quick succession by just clicking on this link: creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/chase-slate.
- Just at the right side of the card image, click on the green “Apply Now” button.
- There is a form with various sections on the next page, in the personal information section:
- Enter your first name first and then enter the middle initial after that.
- Type your last name as well in the next blank field.
- Now, choose a suffix for your name.
- Enter your mailing address now or if there are more than one, type it in the field next to it.
- Type in any Unit or an apt. number if you have any.
- Enter the residential city and then choose the state from the list.
- Type the zip code in the last field.
- Click on the blue “Next” button right at the end of the page, this will take you to the financial information section:
- Select the type of residence now, if it demands, provide the info that is needed.
- Now, type your estimated gross annual income in the next blank field.
- Choose the source of income now in the field next to it.
- Enter the employer in the last field.
- Click the blue “Next” button again.
- In the security information section:
- Enter the Primary phone number in the very first field.
- Provide mobile phone number.
- Give your address in the next option.
- Type your date of birth in the next blank field.
- Enter the Social Security Number as well.
- Give your mother’s maiden name in the last field now.
- Click on the blue “Next” button yet again, in the review information form:
- Provide the first, middle and the last name and then check the box below them if the address is the same as applicant. If not, provide the same info.
- Provide the account number and then the amount.
- Check the terms and policies box at the end now.
Click on the blue “Submit” button to submit this application, that will send the application and will get you a card in a few days.