Walgreens has been running the United State’s 2nd largest chain of the pharmacy stores in more than 8,177 locations in United State’s 50 states. The business was established in 1901, and since then, they have grown rapidly and established their locations in many areas of the country.
They are known for providing the best health and wellness products, health information, photo services and filling prescriptions. Today, the Walgreens is helping millions of its customers in many states of the country. Apart from the land-based store locations, you can also buy the health products online from their website.
Walgreens Gift Cards
Apart from the health products, prescriptions and information, the company also offer exciting gift cards to their customers. These gift cards help the card owners purchase different stuff with freedom and it is a perfect replacement for the cash. There are the specific locations where the Walgreens gift cards are accepted. You can get these gift cards in different denominations and use them at the certain stores at the time of check out. If you have a Walgreen gift card and you are going to shop your required products with that, then you are advised to first make sure that you have enough balance on your gift card to buy the products that you want. Here is how you can check your gift card balance.
Checking The Walgreens Gift Card Balance
There are multiple ways by which you can check the balance of your Walgreens gift card. Let’s take a look at these options to help you know your remaining gift card balance:
- Check Gift Balance By Phone
If you own a 16-digit gift card, then you can check its balance by dialing the number that is located on the back side of your gift card.
- Check Gift Card Balance Online
If you have a gift card with 19-digit number, then you will have to check the card balance online. For that purpose, you should connect your personal computer to an internet connection. After that, you need to perform the following simple steps to check the card balance:
- You should click the link webapp.walgreens.com/MYWCARDWeb/servlet/walgreens.wcard.proxy.WCardInternetProxy/WCardSearchRH# or open up it in the web browser that you use.
- Once the web page is open, you should provide your card information such as the card number and the PIN (located on your gift card) in the required fields.
- Once you have entered the asked information in the required blank fields, now you just have to click the red “search” button that is just below the two blank fields where you have provided the gift card information.
- You will be logged into your online gift card account where you can easily check your gift card balance.
Apart from the gift card balance, the online gift card account will also help you request or track the rebates for the Walgreens purchases. You can also report your stolen or lost gift cards and do many other things like that from that online account.