Home Depot Gift Card is the reward and discount offering services from the company to help their customers in various ways. The company provides the home improvements and many other supplies to the customers based in the United States, Canada, and the Mexico as well.
It has been managing a total of 2,274 stores from the only headquartered based in the Atlanta Store Support Center, Cobb County, Georgia, U.S.
How To Check Home Depot Gift Card Balance
You can get a number of products from the online website of the company and also from the stores as well. Gift Cards make it easier for you to buy a certain product with the option to pay via card and they come up with many different rewards and discount offering services as well. You also don’t need to worry about the balance being finished at the wrong time because you can check it online anytime you want.
You will be needing these things before the process:
- A very fast speed internet connection which does not break in between, because if it does, you may lose the data details you provided, and you will have to go through the whole process again.
- You will be needing a computer with which your internet connection is connected to.
- Your Gift Card you bought before, from the official website of the company.
Once you have all this, here is how you can check the gift card balance:
- Connect your computer with an internet connection.
- Open your web browser now and go to the official website of the company now.
- You can click onto this link as well in order to get the quick access to the gift card buying page of the company’s website: secure2.homedepot.com/MCCCheckout/static/opc/giftcard.html#/giftcard
- Grab your gift card now and look for the gift card number written at its bottom.
- Type in that gift card number in the first field on the just opened page now.
- Look for the PIN as well, which is also mentioned at the bottom of the gift card.
- Once found, type it carefully in the second field on the page.
- Now, click onto the small box below and provide the captcha according to the need, to prove you are a human and not some kind of a bot.
- Click onto the orange “Check Balance” button at the end of this page now, that will move you straight to the page that will be showing you the details about your balance, your previous history as well as the remaining balance as well. Bookmark the page so that you can get to check the balance quickly when the next time you want to.