Amazon Gift Card is a service provided by the company to build a better relationship with their customers. It puts the sense amongst them that the company cares.
The company was founded on the July 5th, 1994, about 22 years ago, as Cadabra in the Seattle, Washington, U.S. Its headquarter is now based in the same city as well from where it operates the services around the globe.
Guideline To Check The Amazon Gift Card Balance:
The company offers a variety of gift cards to help their customers get many kinds of the promotional services and offers as well as the blessing to make their payments online also. These cards are available online and can be buy by providing a little information. The best thing is to have the balance checking service online as well. Here is how you can check the balance online from the website:
First of all, you need to have the following things ready before starting the process:
- A very good speed internet connection running with a constant speed to avoid losing the data in case of it breaking out in between.
- A computer, laptop or any kind of mobile devices with which the connection can be connected easily.
- An Amazon account (email address and the password).
Once you have got all this, you will have to make this easy and short process:
- Connect the internet connection with your computer device now and open the internet browser on it.
- Go to the official website of the company now, go to the gift card page after that.
- You can also click onto this link to get the direct access: www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201121220.
- Once the page is fully loaded, click on the blue “View Gift Card Balance” link in the center of the page now.
- You will have to log in now in order to check the balance, to do so, type in your email address in the first field on the page.
- Type in your password now in the field below it.
- In case you have forgotten your password, you can click onto the blue “Forgot Password” link and can get to the next page where you will have to provide the email address on which a code will be sent.
- Use that code to create a new password the.
- After the password, click onto the yellow “Sign In” button now.
- In case, if you don’t have the account, you need to create one by clicking onto the white “Create Your Amazon Account” button.
- Provide your name in the first field on that page now.
- Type in the email address in the field next to it.
- Create a Strong Password now.
- Confirm the Password by retyping it in the next field.
- Click onto the yellow “Create Your Amazon Account” button now.
You will be redirected to the next page now, on the top of which, you will be seeing your gift card balance now. You can redeem or reload the balance as well from there by clicking onto the respective button under the balance.