CVS Pharmacy is CVS Health’s subsidiary that is a well known American retail & healthcare company. The headquarters if the CVS Pharmacy is based in the Woonsocket, Rhode Island. Originally, it was recognized by the name of Consumer Value Store that was founded in 1963 in Lowell, Massachusetts.
The CEO of the business has been Larry J. Merlo since March 1, 2011. Currently, they have their stores in 9,600 different locations. They also provide online drugstore, pharmacy, prescriptions and heath information. If you are not aware of your nearest location where the pharmacy is operating, then
Types Of Gift Cards
They are also helping their clients with their valuable gift cards. These cards are a great way to gift, incentivize or reward your loved ones that can be used at any of the local CVS/Pharmacy locations. You can gift these cards to your family and friends, whenever there is a special occasion of one of your loved ones is around the corner. These cards can be bought in different amounts, and the cardholder will have the chance to use that card to shop whatever he needs to in a convenient manner. There are two types of CVS gift cards that you can buy, and they are:
- CVS eGift Card: This card is sent through emails, and it arrives within minutes.
- CVS Gift Cards: These gift cards are sent via mail, and they will take 4-5 business days to arrive at the receiver’s location.
Process to CVS Pharmacy Gift Cards:
First of all, open your web browser and make sure that it is connected to a stable internet connection. After that, follow the below-mentioned steps to buy your gift cards:
- Click https://www.cvs.com/promo/promoLandingTemplate.jsp?promoLandingId=giftcards
- Now, you will be at the CVS/Pharmacy official web page that is designed to provide the gift cards.
- On this page, you should click the type of card you need to buy.
- The two options are highlighted in the red color in the middle of the page.
- For instance, click the “Purchase CVS eGift Cards by Email” option, if you want the gift card to be sent in a fast manner.
- Now enter the message in the “Add your message” box, pick your desired card design, enter or select the card value, provide the receiver name and email address, purchaser name, select the delivery date.
- If you want to complete the shopping, then click “Check Out” button. Otherwise, you should click “Add to Cart” button.
- After you click “Check Out” button you need the enter buyer (your) email address, credit/debit card information, and billing information.
- Finally, click the red “Submit Order” button to send the card.
There isn’t any fee associated with the CVS gift cards, and the purchaser will only have to pay the gift card’s face value. To know more about their gift card rules, etc. you can visit their website and go through the FAQ section or call them directly.