USAA abbreviated as the United Services Automobile Association is a financial service providing group of a company that has been providing the services in all over the world from the United States of America. The company has held its base of operations in the San Antonio, Texas, the United States from where it has been operating and managing all its operations in all over the globe very convincingly.
The company was founded way back on June 20, 1922, and is just six years far from what is going to be an excellent 100 years. The company’s 94 years of experience has led them to believe and understand what the people want and how to fulfill the demands.
The company has in total 19 financial centers in the United States, from where it is providing the services to the customers based in the nearing areas and can also help others that are far from them. Here are some statistical facts about the company:
- As per the report of the year 2015, the company has collected a total of USD 24.36 billion as revenue.
- They have a total of USD 2.272 billion in net income as of 2015 as well.
- Total Assets have been recorded as USD 137.076 billion in the report.
Benefits And Features Of The USAA Classic Visa Platinum®
Here are some of the benefits and features of the company:
- Using the Card, you will be traveling free of transaction fees outside of the United States.
- The collision damage waiver will pay for any theft, or physical damage happened to the rental vehicles.
- Identity theft service will be provided in case of theft as well.
- During deployment or PCS, you will get the 4% APR for all the balances for a year.
How To Apply For The USAA Classic Visa Platinum®
- You have to connect your computer with a fast speed internet connection and open your web browser after it.
- Go to this link now: www.usaa.com/inet/pages/bank_cc_classic_platinum_visa?adid=CJ_creditcardapp38&akredirect=true.
- Click the green “Get Started” button on this page now. The button is at the top of the page.
- Select, if you are U.S citizen and click the green “Continue” button.
- Now, click on the blue “Register for USAA.com” link and then choose. If you are already a member and then click the green “Continue” button.
- Provide your First name, last name and then the Last name as well.
- Select the Suffix.
- Type in your email address and then confirm it as well.
- Now, you will have to provide your phone number.
- Select the mailing address location and then provide the address as well.
- Now, provide the Zip Code.
- Provide the City, State and the Country as well.
- Select, if the physical address is same as the mailing address.
- Click the green “Continue” button and then provide all the other information that is demanded on the next page.
After the registration, you will be able to Apply for the Card and can get the card after the application is submitted to the company.