The Citi Bank understands that the world of its customers could be a really busy place. For that, they always try to ensure convenience in their services. The online banking service of the bank is a user-friendly, award-winning service that the customers can use to manage almost all banking needs in a quick and convenient way. This service is right for you if you want to bank from anywhere and anytime. You can also opt for this service, if you want to keep track of your bank account activity or if you want to earn the rewards for the transactions. There is a bunch of great services and features that are offered through this online account. Before we discuss how to access this online account, let’s go through some of the key features of their online banking service.
Citi Bank Online Banking Features And Benefits
Here is what you will get with the online banking service that is available to all the Citi Bank account holders:
- Bill Pay: You can enjoy free online bill payments after accessing your online banking account. In the United States, you can make your payments to almost anyone. You would be receiving the bills electronically rather than mail. After that, you can easily check, pay, and manage the bills online.
- Citi Text Banking: After enrolling in online banking, you would be getting the account notifications right on your smart device, such as mobile phone by sending a short command, like BAL.
- Bank Statements: Another great feature of online banking is that you can get online bank statements on a monthly bases.
- Online Transfers: You can transfer money within the United States or abroad/to non-Citi or Citi account.
- Online & Mobile Fraud Protection: You would get automatic protection whenever an unauthorized transfer is made from your deposit accounts.
Apart from that, there are many additional services, such as account alerts, Citi Financial tools, and Auto Save, etc. This service is free and available 24/7.
Instructions To Login To Citi Bank Online Banking Account
Here is how to access the Citi Bank Online Banking Account using a personal computer:
- To begin the process of Citi Bank online banking sign in, you need to access its official website. Hit the button “Enter” on your keyboard to reach that page. On the first page, you need to select your state from the available options. After selecting your state, click the blue “SELECT” button.
- Now, click the option “Sign on to Your Account”, and then enter your account User ID and password in the matching fields. Finally, click the blue “Sign On” button to access the online banking account.
This is the best possible way to pay bills, transfer funds and keep an eye on your account transactions even from your home. You can also download their mobile app to access all online banking features on the move.